August 19, 2010

I'm feeling Bloggy

Or at least something like that.  I've gone ahead and joined another Quilt-a-long.  I know what you're thinking, "What is she thinking?!?!" and you're right as I'm wondering about that a bit myself.

This one is for freemotion quilting, and as I'd really love to open up more choices to myself I joined in.  I think you should too.  Why?  Because it's always good to learn more about something we love doing.

To kick things off Christina is having a little giveaway, so why don't you head over there to at least check things out.  Personally I'm wondering if I should buy more batting or go ahead and cut some off what I already have for the turtles.

Oh and as a bonus she's a midwife so I very much doubt there will be any of those disheartening comments about birthing babies that we find on another freemotion blog...

No comments: