May 27, 2011

Quilt 'Til You Wilt

I just discovered a new Quilt Shop, an out of the way little place called Quilt 'Til You Wilt.  Wonderful place, if you're ever in the area you should certainly stop buy.  Not a plug just a true thrilled customer.

Today I only bought three little things, which all fit into one small bag, but good things come in small packages.  Like how about this panel by Elizabeth's Studios?  I'm going to start with a border of pink and then see how it grows and how well my stash can nurture it along.  Should be fun to watch it grow.  Yes, I said pink now no arguing you can help me decide the borders after I add the pink.

All around the store they have these little baskets.  Each basket has different goodies - all with amazing deals.  Would you believe I only paid $3.10 total for both of those spools of thread?  Figured this was a good a time as any to try out a couple of new threads.


Now I know, if I keep going you'll be aching to visit and most of you can't so I'll stop with "Do you know everything you ever wanted in a quilt store?  But have never found one that quite suits you?  This is that one".

 Sorry they are a brick and mortar store only.

3 comments:

QuiltSue said...

Sounds like you made a great discovery when you found this shop.

I'm not too sure about the pink border, but I'll just keep sthumm about it (for now - you know me, I won't be able to keep quiet for long!)

Heather Landry said...

It sounds like a great place! I am going to have faith and believe in you about the pink border. I can't wait to see how it turns out Liz!

Vicki said...

It's great when you find such a treasure of a quilt shop. I love your panel and I never heard of Elizabeth's Studio fabrics before so thanks for the link. They have some lovely fabrics and it lookded like there were some amazing ones that went with your panel.

I tried doing a search for their fabric but it looks like it was an older print since most of the shops that do carry it only had bits and pieces. But in that search I found a neat on-line fabric shop that is run out of Buffalo NY called Favorite Fabrics which do carry fabric from Elizabeth's Studio so I will have to keep an eye out on them. Also noticed that their prices are about $1 or so lower than other on-line shops. http://favoritefabrics.homestead.com/index.html