May 14, 2011

Christmas Quilt-a-long 2011 May Wrap Up

Last post of the night for me.  Dinner has been served, the kitchen is clean, and I finished up my May BOM's!  That has been quite the challenge for me in the past so here are the photographs.   I have to say I really liked these little nine patch variation blocks, they seemed to go much more quickly than the others.  I wonder how many more little cheaters like this that we will have?

In case you missed my catch up post below I have photographed all of my blocks to date for our Scatty Christmas Stars Quilt together for reference.   
Hopefully everyone is happy with this month's progress, I know I am. 

2 comments:

Joanna said...

I look forward to seeing your Scatty Stars quilt when it's done because of the purple fabric. I think it will be stunning.

QuiltSue said...

I agree with Joanna, your quilt is going to look great. I love how everyone's quilts are looking so different.