September 15, 2009

Homework for Sewing?

This...
For That... I could hardly believe it myself. I've been very sick the past few days and had been unable to find time to work with Jessica on her homework. But then she came to me. She wanted to sew. Setting up the machine for her takes a bit of time so I asked her if she would do her book report first and sure enough she said she would. My day included cherishing my family, folding laundry, and making this. Even though it's not a real apple pie it was still a bit much for me, hopefully the flavor will make the effort worth it.

2 comments:

stitchinpenny said...

You need better days! I hope they start to get better soon or better yet now. I also read your meme and laughed a couple of times. You keep smiling.

Heather Landry said...

What a great trade off! Do your homework, and I'll let you sew. LOL I do the same thing with scrapbooking over here. I hope you are feeling better by now!