September 15, 2009

Ask Me No Questions, I'll tell you no lies

Heather over at Miracles Momma Designs provided the following questions, and just for fun I thought I'd fill it in. Feel free to fill it out and post it on your blog as well, just leave a note so I can read yours too.

***********FOODOLOGY***************

What is your salad dressing of choice?
Blue Cheese

What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?
Gringos

What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of?
Pizza

What are your pizza toppings of choice?
Pepperoni & Sausage

What do you like to put on your toast?
Butter

***********TECHNOLOGY***************

How many televisions are in your house?
3, bet you think one is Jessica's, but it's really the bathroom's...

What color is your cellphone?
I don't have one.

Do you have an iPod?
Nope

***************BIOLOGY******************

Are you right-handed or left-handed?
Right

Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
From my lower right leg, The anterior muscle compartment, the lateral muscle compartment, and part of my posterior muscle compartment. That means that I can't point my toes to my nose nor can I move my foot left to right. My Fibula was also removed during that time, that's the little bone in your lower leg. But hey I traded for a nice titanium plate.

What is the last heavy item you lifted?
33 pound pre-kindergartner

Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
Yes, a car going 55mph will do that to a pedestrian

************BULLOLOGY**************

If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
Sure why not, might be nice to plan.

If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
I wouldn't change mine.

Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1,000?
oh no, my pepper allergy and I would not allow me to spend that much time in the bathroom.

**************FAVORITOLOGY****************

Season?
Summer

Holiday?
Thanksgiving

Day of the week?
Whatever day my husband is home

Month?
July

***********CURRENTOLOGY*****************

Missing someone?
My grandparents, I always miss them.

Mood?
Revitalized

What are you listening to?
Ni Hao Kai Lan, and the rain

Current worry?
own mortality

***************RANDOMOLOGY*****************

First place you went this morning?
the toilet

What’s the last movie you saw?
The Wedding Date It was quite good

***************OTHER-OLOGY*****************

How many pairs of flip flops do you own?
None, didn't you read that list of missing muscles?

Last time you had a run-in with the cops?
2005

Last person you talked to?
Jessica

Last person you hugged?
Jessica

Do you always answer your phone?
No.

It’s four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it?
Umm, remember no cell phone?

If you could change your eye color what would it be?
Ice Blue

What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic?
ewwww none

Do you own a digital camera?
Yes

Have you ever had a pet fish?
Yes, even now

Favorite Christmas song(s)?
The First Noel, that was hard Heather's was Mary Did You Know? Which promptly stopped up my ability to remember mine!

What’s on your wish list for your birthday?
A Pup's Membership at Friends of the Kalahari Meerkat Project, I got fabric instead

Can you do push ups?
Umm, here we go again, some crazy strong man might be able to do that with one foot, but my bad foot does not like to be mistreated like that.

Can you do a split?
I could them in high school, does that count?

Does the future make you more nervous or excited?
neither, worried is closer.

Do you have any saved texts?
Texts... Hmmm, I have some textbooks that I saved.... hahaha

Have you ever been in a car accident?
YES

Do you have an accent?
Yes, it's a Melting Pot American one. Mostly it's Floridian, but sometimes I word my sentences in the way of the Ozarks and every now and then I'll use a "Northern" word.

What is the last movie to make you cry?
Gilmore Girls made me cry this afternoon, but I don't recall the last movie.

Plans tonight?
watching tv with dh

Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom?
No, there's always something that could be worse.

Name 3 things you bought yesterday?
Nothing. I stayed home all day.

Have you ever been given roses?
Yes

Met someone who changed your life?
Yes, my sister Ashley was the first one to do that.

How will you bring in the New Year?
Sleeping

What song represents you?
A Dozen Red Roses by Tammy Graham

Would you go back in time if you were given the chance?
I'd time travel but not turn back time

Do you have any tattoos/piercings?
Two in my left ear and one in my right ear.

Does anyone love you?
Yes, lucky me.

Would you be a pirate?
Yes.

What songs do you sing in the shower?’
hehe I haven't done that since I was a kid

Ever had someone sing to you?
Oh yes, some were wonderful and others not so much...

Do you like to cuddle?
Sometimes

Have you held hands with anyone today?
Yes

Who was the last person you took a picture of?
Jessica

Are most of the friends in your life new or old?
A bit of both.

Do you like pulpy orange juice?
It depends on whose making it. Homemade oh yes, store bought not so much.

What is something your friends make fun of you for?
Only my husband knows that, because I was stupid and told him.

2 comments:

Heather Landry said...

Oh now you HAVE to tell me what Rob makes fun of you for. I'll be wondering all day long now. You stinker! Textbooks... shaking head. You crack me up!

Anonymous said...

OH this was a great list!!!