September 16, 2009

Sunny's Trading Card

I always mean to mention that Sunny has his own trading card and then I get distracted (how would that happen in a home with a 4 year old?!?!?!) You can see it here and you can even make a card for your beloved dog or cat while you're there. Trust me they are pretty cool and just as soon as I figure out how to print mine to be two sided I'll be hauling it around in my wallet and no one will be safe from hearing about him.

Sunny is doing great. His body believes fall is here and he's bulking up a bit for Winter, he must have missed the memo about Florida Winters.

2 comments:

stitchinpenny said...

Love the trading card. And cats don't realize Florida winter will be hot until the fur is in and then they shed it all over the house just to share their distaste with warm winters.

Heather Landry said...

LOL about poor Sunny's Winter coat. He must not have gotten the memo.