October 06, 2012

Lonestar Day: October

Good Morning!  How has everyone been?  As you may have noticed I've been busy.  I ordered my Fabrico pens from a company whose "reading between the lines" reviews said "buy only if it doesn't matter when you get your stuff".  Well the price was something I couldn't pass up, so I went with that.  I was delighted that only a week or so later here came my two Fabrico Pens, I truly hadn't been expecting them yet.

These are much nicer than I had imagined.  They fit in my hand well, which will be good considering how many hours I'll spend holding them.  As you can see the wide cap flares so you don't need to be paying much attention to tell one end from the other.  They aren't fat like a prismacolor marker and I will be looking forward to working on the scrolls.

That wont be today though.  Yesterday I made 3 doggie dresses and have two more to do so those are all over the sewing room table.  I am hoping to square up the Lonestar Quilt today, which is a challenge I have not been looking forward too.  I'll check in later to let you know how that went.  Happy Sewing!

1 comment:

QuiltSue said...

Hmm, I have a narrow border to add all round my top, then I will have to square up too, before adding my pieced border. I need a bigger house with a big work top for that job. I'd better go and buy some lottery tickets I think.

I haven#t come across these pens before, so I'm off now to look them up.