October 13, 2012

Christmas CQAL Mid-Morning Check In

Halloween is my daughter's favorite holiday.  For the life of me I don't understand it.  I was always a fan of Christmas myself, but she loves this time of year.  I imagine someday she will own one of those brightly decorated amazing houses filled with plenty of Halloween Fun.  So when Sue said, who wants to host and gave me the choice of October I knew I had to seize the opportunity.

How are your projects going today?  Did you remember to leave a comment on the Mr. Linky post so that you can win one of my pin cushions?

Well grab a snack, or whatever is left from being picked over from breakfast and I'll join you for a cup of bloody raspberry tea.   I'm just now getting up so I'd love to hear what you've done so far.

1 comment:

Reenie said...

Nothing done so far, but plan on sorting through new bags of scraps and tonight I will start quilting a Christmas quilt from years ago!!