October 14, 2012

CQAL: My Pincushion Winners!

Okay well we only have two entries for the orange pin cushion and two for the blue.  Really.  So my winner for the blue is Joanna, and my winner for the orange is Reenie.  Gals if you can pass along your mailing information I will get these in the mail to you.

A special thanks to everyone who joined us yesterday.  I had a good time, but only carved away at my to do list, by working on some alterations for a neighbor.  The good thing is I got them done so I can work on something else today!

Quilt Sue was a busy lady as always and headed out early to to teach a workshop (so fancy!) and then came home and sewed a slew of blocks together to make a Christmas quilt top.

Donna was busy terrorizing her cat, not sure what became of her Jacob's ladder quilt she was planning to work on, likely she ended up having her fabric stolen and it's under the bed now with the cat!

Reenie had a very productive day taking bags and bags of scraps ironing and cutting them into beautiful piles, that look like expensive bundles that you'd find at your LQS.

Joanna is a busy woman working on a deadline, she made amazingly beautiful sleeves for her newest Granddaughter's Christening Gown.

Mrs. Pickles had big plans for sewing with us. when her DH said he would be arriving home early, so she did all sorts of other things, and yet somehow found time to get all of her Mystery Christmas Quilt-a-long blocks sewn together and they look great.

2 comments:

Lesley said...

Congrats to the winners! Your pin cushions are lovely! So sorry I missed the QAL, but I was out of the province for the weekend...attending a quilt show and visiting with family...but I was with you all in spirit! At the quilt show, I looked for Santas! Hope to see everyone next month!

QuiltSue said...

Congrats to both winners. I know it was a low turnout this month, but I think everyone enjoyed themselves - I know I did, thank you.