March 16, 2009

Dino Day

Here is the top! All 15 little dinos are sewn in and accounted for. I'll be adding a 6" border all around to increase the over all quilt size, but other than that it's coming along just great.

Have you looked into the Federal Weatherization project? Perhaps you qualify, there was a write up in the newspaper about how it is to help make low income households more energy efficient. According to one of the articles I read a family of four can make up to $44,000 a year so don't tune me out. Is there something in your home that needs taken care of? A furnace tune up perhaps? I personally have a list. This is a United States federal program so if you have a need be sure to give your local office a call.

1 comment:

Heather Landry said...

The little dinosaurs are so cute! I really love the little quilt. Who are you making it for?