April 06, 2010

Best Ever

As I look out the window I see Lady Bird Cardinal out for a bit of morning breakfast, do you ever wake up first and simply enjoy the peace and tranquility of the morning?  I do, that is when the rest of the house doesn't beat me to it.

 I hope you had a wonderful Easter Weekend.   We certainly did, complete with my daughter running around saying it was the best day of her entire life.  I hope she has at least a truckload of  "best days" in her future.
This past Christmas I donated Jessica's old baby keyboard to charity, you can see it below complete with her little chair in front of it.  She hadn't played with it for a month or so and I thought it was time.  I was wrong.  I've been educated repeatedly on this fact by my daughter.  It seems the batteries in her gator piano had died and she was waiting for replacements.  So I spent an untold amount of time looking for a replacement keyboard.  One big enough that she could take lessons in the future if she'd like, but most especially big enough that I wont feel the need to give it away!  On Saturday I found this one on craigslist, shopping locally used we were able to get everything we wanted on it (including teaching lights!) with the price tag we would have paid to buy her a mini child's keyboard. We all love it.
Even Sunny got into the fun merrily chasing down a plastic egg. Have you ever tried to take a photo of a cat chasing something? Sunny is so fast he barely moves and the egg was clear across the room!

1 comment:

Heather Landry said...

Happy Easter! It looks like Jessica loves her new piano. What a cool present!