May 09, 2009

motivated?

Today was one of those days when everything feels, just bleck. It's hard to stay motivated. It's interesting to me that I feel this way, because I did an hour worth work of embroidery, and followed that up by wrapping up the ribbon border on the purple butterfly top. It currently matches the Purple Carpenter's Wheel in size, so if I can get my hands on a bit of batting I'll go ahead and quilt them together.

The camera keeps telling me the quilt top is blue, so I'll try for a photo again tomorrow when the light is better.

Tomorrow is Mother's Day, and I being the crazy person I am have requested coffee and chocolate covered doughnuts. Hey once a year never hurt anyone, right?

Whatever your "dream day" (even if it means you cleaned like mad - as both my mother and I did, today, so the house can be clean tomorrow.) I hope butterfly kisses, and smears of who knows what, find you covered in happiness tomorrow. Love to all of those whom have lost maternal figures, may your heart once again be filled with love on this special day.

2 comments:

Shelly said...

I hope you had a wonderful mother's day.

Heather Landry said...

It sounds like you are getting a lot done on the quilt! Can't wait to see the photo!