July 10, 2010

Give me Your Anything Else

Did you know, if you read other people's blogs you don't have to reflect on your own?  That's what I've been doing the past hour or so and it really helps. 

So just this once, you tell me what's going on at your place.  I'm listening to 80's music, redo-ing my sewing area, and sewing pockets to hang on all my sewing stuff for places to keep things like scissors, and as a family member who was always wonderful to me has recently past away I can't seem to keep focused on any one thing.

So tell me, what are you up to on this beautiful overly hot Saturday?

4 comments:

Heather Landry said...

I'm so sorry to hear that you have had a loss in your family Liz! I'll keep you all in my prayers.

At my place, I just finished giving the kids a bath because they were out in the sprinkler. Jordan seems to be getting sick, and Ronnie is watching her while I cook Ramen noodles. She wanted noodle soup. Brandon and Lexie are cleaning up the little kid's room. All in all, not much going on really.

P.S. I love 80's music!

P.P.S. If you want to vent or need anything email me.

Vicki said...

First I'm so sorry for your loss. It's always hard when the person was someone special to you. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

I finished running around getting the weekend errands completed and I'm now seriously considering a nap instead of doing some quilting. I'm still tired from the heat wave we've had so I think a nap is in order.

stitchinpenny said...

The day thus far has revolved around 2 couples with whom my husband and I reviewed the FOCCUS inventory. One today and the other 2 years ago. We went to the store for the couple from today to get fruit and then we fixed a fruit tray and a cheese and cracker plate. Then the couple came and we did the actual review. I made a label for a baby quilt for the other couple then washed, dried and wrapped the quilt in preparation for mass tonight where we will meet the baby girl.

QuiltSue said...

I'm sorry about your loss - I hope you have some good memories of times spent with this special person.

As for what I was doing yesterday (it's Monday here now) I was at DGS3's 4th birthday party. It was verry noisy and very hot, but I think he enjoyed himself.