August 18, 2008

Bridging People and Places Charity Perinatal Quilts


Oh boy oh boy, I'm so proud of myself, I just wrapped up another three perinatal quilts today. Just one problem with that... Two of them where the size I'd already made! Yep, so for a set it is But my set is like this
3 Extra Small Preemie (10x10 to 12x12), 0 Extra Small
3 Small Preemie (14x14 to 18x18), 5 Small (14x14)
2 Medium Preemie (20x20 to 22x22), 1 Medium (20x20)1 Large Preemie (22x22 to 24x24), 0 Large
1 Term (26x26 to 28x28)... 0 Term
I suppose they'll be getting two sets from me then. Because these are done and ready to go. I'm hoping to have them all done before Christmas. I don't know why it just seems like a good deadline for myself.

Tonight when I was putting Jessica to bed I had the last one, a Noah's ark theme all pinned and ready to sew the binding on. (I pinned it while I waited for her to fall asleep), so when I got up and gathered everything together to leave (yes I remembered the pins) I reached for her door and the pin box hit the door and pins flew! So there I was all haunched over picking up the darned pins in the dark hoping like a maniac that I picked them all up. That's the last time I take pins with me without the pin magnet thing! :D

1 comment:

Heather Landry said...

I think the charity quilts are beautiful. I can't help remembering how tiny Jordan was. I know they will be appreciated!