November 03, 2012

It's a Bird, It's a Plane, No it's Lonestar Quilt-a-Long Day!

Good Morning!  How are you today?  Autumn has finally started showing her face around here, and the mornings are nippy.  I like that actually.  It makes me more inclined to do a bit of baking or do a bit of quilting.  I actually will be doing none of those things, at least not by normal quilting standards.  Last night DH and I printed many pages of my scrolling border and taped them all together.  Yes, I know I said that I was going to have it printed and I was but then I forgot, so just as well do it this way.
Today I plan to go through and thicken up the lighter scrolling areas before starting to cut this out.  Then I'll use it as a template and trace around it onto my Lonestar.  Once the tracing is done for the first corner I can start using my Fabrico markers to fill in the scrolls.  Are you up to anything today?

2 comments:

QuiltSue said...

That is going to look so beautiful. The scrolls are really elegant.

Jayne Honnold said...

You are quite ambitious, Elizabeth! This is going to look spectacular on your quilt.