July 11, 2008

100th Post!


Sure enough this is post number one hundred. To commemorate that event, I will share with you photos taken today of me working on the machine quilting for Jessica's Baby Clothes Quilt. Furthermore I would like to announce that the machine quilting for that aforementioned quilt is done. I just wrapped it up a few moments ago. Please note, this is me in my house when its over 90 degrees inside because I tried to burn dinner (it tasted wonderful though) so we have all the fans going. We got the stick out, but now it's hot in here and I don't want to spend the money to cool it of to turn it off for bed.

As you can see I am sporting a lovey expression in the first photo, complete with my daughter next to me supervising the work being done on her quilt. That chair isn't there for her, it's there to hold the weight of the quilt. Normally when Jessica watches she sits on the corner of the table and "helps" by holding a corner of the quilt. Perhaps not the safest place in the world, but what can I do, she's my little monkey! :)

No comments: