December 09, 2012

Quilts for Sale

Hello everyone.  I emptied out my Zibbet Shop for the moment in order to place most of my quilts that are finished and awaiting homes on ebay.  With our furnace out I'd like to buy one of those media electric fireplaces for DH for Christmas (or have enough for a replacement furance) and I don't have anywhere near enough without selling a couple of quilts.  Current listings end Monday evening and include Free Motion Strip Quilt, Lollipop Quilt, Peppermint Burst Quilt, Scatty Stars, Earth Turtles, Hawaiian Ocean Applique, and this year's CQAL Mystery Quilt-a-long Quilt.  So if you have ever wanted a Sand and Sunshine Quilt now is the time.

All quilts are listed with free shipping within the United States and as I have more than one or two followers from outside those boundaries if you one of those and are interested in making a purchase just let me know and we'll work it out.

No comments: