1. Add the award to your blog.
2. Thank the blogger who gave it to you.
3. Mention seven random things about yourself. (see below)
4. List the rules.
Then there is something about 15 bloggers, but you know how it is, I always pick people who don't want to pass it along, or it doesn't work with their content. So I'm going to scratch that part.
Seven random things hu?
1. I have a bug bite on my forearm. This is the second one today as I woke this morning with one on my other arm. I think it's this mild winter, bugs that should have died instead are dining on me.
2. I am the oldest of five children. The youngest was in diapers when I started dating my husband.
3. I have always wanted a rolling organizer cart. So back before Christmas when my mother offered one she didn't need anymore I jumped at it and now I don't know what to do with it, so it just sits in the sewing room. Empty!
4. I hate seeing children play in the street. It makes me feel ill.
5. For the first time in my known memory, my husband is sick and I'm not. Normally I am the virus and bug magnet in the family. (knock wood!)
6. I keep my fabric in my china cabinet. The china lives in a box so I guess we know which one I like more these days.
7. My computer desk is actually a table my grandfather built to hold one of his wood working machines. When I run my fingers over the wood smoothed by years of use I think of him.