February 11, 2012

Christmas Quilt-a-Long Year Three January

Good Afternoon everyone.  I hope everyone has been enjoying Hazel's hosting for the first month of the Third Annual Christmas-Quilt-a-long, I'm sure she's been wonderful so far.  I'm only just now checking in and only to grab my Kindle charging wire and head back to bed.  Last Thursday I trotted all over town and really out did myself.  So while my leg is feeling better today I know any extra little effort will have me in bed for another couple of days, so I figured it was best just to relax and take it easy today.  I hope our hostess wont mind to much that I'm sidelined.

Have you had any luck selecting your fabric yet?  I haven't even looked.  I'll have to go through what I have an see what works well together.  The brown and teal swirl fabric is calling me for the dark fabric, but I will likely be using that a border in the Lone Star Quilt, so I know it's hands off that one.  I'm looking forward to digging through and seeing what there is.  You can bet I'll be all caught up with all of my fabrics cut by this time next month when we meet up with Joanna of Needle, Thread, Happiness

1 comment:

QuiltSue said...

Get well soon, we miss you.