September 03, 2011

Foto Finish - Things on Four Legs

My new friend Dana at Stormy Days has a post about another blog called Cat Patches where they have a photo finish once a week.  The theme is different each week and this weeks theme is four legs.  I just had to join in so here's my four legged photo.  Now as sure as she's sitting there you're thinking she does not have four legs and that's true, but she's sitting on my sewing table that does have four legs.  So there.  And besides this saved you another Meerkat or real cat picture.  Hope everyone is having a good Labor Day Weekend.

5 comments:

Heather Landry said...

I say to counts. Well... if you add her two legs to the four table legs... Hehe She's so adorable Liz!

Heather Landry said...

I meant I say IT counts. LOL

QuiltSue said...

Of course it counts. She is a beautiful model for the table.

Dana Gaffney said...

I'm so glad to see this. I like the different take on the theme, that's what it's about. Thanks for the shout out.

Barbara said...

Oh, you are too funny! I'm so glad you linked up at Foto Finish. Come back any time.