July 09, 2011

Christmas Quilt-a-Long Year 2 July Day End

This morning I made some nice progress on the backing for Tropical Waves.  It's becoming a refreshing twist on the front.  Currently I have fixed the fabric I didn't like and replaced it with a pieced portion as well as reapplying the borders and adding another; all the rest - 2 more borders are all cut and ready to sew on.  But still no luck with the camera, why does something that always works suddenly get to say "Device not Recognized?"  After I stopped for lunch I confess I had a bit of a nap, so now I'm sleepy and I think I'm going to call it a day.


I hope everyone made beautiful progress!

1 comment:

QuiltSue said...

Sounds like you were productive even though you weren't feeling to good. We'll look forward to some photos if/when Blogger allows you to post them.