August 14, 2013

Fancy Dog Dresses

Yes I'm getting back into the swing of making dog dresses.  I tell you what planning to do anything in the summer time is rather like trying to cram a mole into an ant hill.  Today I have a dozen dresses for you to see.  6 matched pairs for the little sister and big sister we adore so much.

Now the red dresses and the pink ones are embroidery blanks, they are simple now so they can be embellished later.  As for the black with the tiger stripes I am most proud of that one.  When I was handed that fabric, I was told "I don't know why I bought that fabric I don't even like it, it's more what my husband would like".  Well hopefully by adding the sparkle black to the top thereby toning down the orange everyone will like it.  The fabric by itself made me daydream about DD and our new dog Shelby.  Wouldn't it be neat if they dressed as Jasmine and Rajah for Halloween?

1 comment:

Dana Gaffney said...

Jasmine and Rajah sounds like a great idea! With everything you have going on you may want to get started, Halloween will be here before you know it.